Now that you've chosen Facebook as your social media platform I bet you're thinking…I've been using Facebook for a long time now and I'm still not getting the results I'm looking for in my business. You might just be thinking that there isn't anything I could tell you that you haven't tried. Well, that could very well be true but you wouldn't be here if they were working…right?
With effort and patience, when you start implementing these 5 tips daily, you will start to see a shift in your business:
- First and foremost, Facebook is a SOCIAL platform, so be social!
- This means actually engaging with others on your friend's list and establishing new relationships. When is the last time you reached out to an old friend just to strike up a conversation and find out how they are doing without pitching your product/business? Become active in doing this right away. Also, almost everyone you meet nowadays has Facebook. When you are out running errands and meet someone new, establish a connection with them first. During your conversation, let them know that you would love to connect further and ask if you can friend them on Facebook. Then, let your posts do the talking for you.
- Speaking of posts, always add value in your content. You should be following the 90/10 rule which is 90% value and 10% an offer to your opportunity.
- Many struggle with this one because they are excited for a new promo that might be running or they are inches away from a rank advancement in their company. Remember, this isn't about you, it's about them. Your advancement might not add value to their lives at all and really makes you seem desperate or insensitive when posting. Instead, always think what benefits an individual could have from using your products or joining your business. Posting facts and tips to alleviate their struggles will definitely catch their eye so use your 10% wisely.
- Be consistent!
- Yep, I know you've heard it before but are you truly being consistent? Now, after reading the above tip, you just might need to change it up a bit because this definitely doesn't mean consistently post your business ads all day long. Take a week and watch your audience. When are they most actively engaged in Facebook? Everyone is on a different time zone but posting an engagement post can help you judge that. Once you've narrowed down the time frames, you can start actively sprinkling your business posts in to get the most visibility.
- Make new friends daily…BUT!
- Now, before you go through Facebook and start randomly friend requesting people, think how that looks when it happens to you…creeepy! To decrease the creepy vibe, pick a few people from FB groups you have joined and take a look at their profiles and pages. Would they be a good fit as a friend and potential customer/partner? Once you have decided to friend them, message them first! Let them know how you found them and then ask a question about one of the things you learned about them. For example; I notice that you make corsages, how did you get into that business?
- Follow up, follow up, follow up!
- I cannot stress this enough. Whether you keep a calendar reminder to send a friendly hello or check up on a recent event, keeping in touch and keeping it about them will really begin to set that trust and rapport you need to start growing your business.
Well folks, there you have it. 5 tips to increase your Facebook leads starting now. How many of you will start taking action right away? I'd love to hear about it so leave a comment below! Oh, and don't forget to follow me for more fun 🙂 See you soon!
PS! This little system generates leads for me, click here to learn more….unless you have too many leads 😉